Camp After Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikki Shimmer!

2 posters

Go down

Nikki Shimmer! Empty Nikki Shimmer!

Post by Branson Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Name: Nikki Shimmer
Hair: Shaggy blonde
Eyes: Brown
Over all description: He usually wears a nice white shirt, a black tie, (Really for no reason...just because) and black pants. He has tattoo's all the way up his right arm.
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Daniel Shimmer
Family: He has a sister named Jennifer, a niece named Emma, and a nephew named Cody
Education: He's looking for a college to go to
Personality: He's a very straight-forward person. He also feel compelled to help people when their in trouble
Talents: Drawing and lying. Other then that, he's not good at many things.
Residence: He lives has a house four hours away from Alexander's apartment.
Flaws: He's extremely clumsy.
Pets: He still has a turtle named Niji.
Powers: He still doesn't know.
Life before Camp halfblood*:He lived in Seattle for a while. Then he moved to new Jersey. After a while, he got homesick and wen't back to live in Seattle. Things where very uneventful at his house.
RP example*: I couldn't believe my eyes. A turtle, perfect for me. She struggled to escape her plexi-glass prison, with her eyes open as wide as she could make them. After 3 hopeless minutes, she gave up and sunk into her shell of shame and failure. I fell in love with this turtle. I purchased it without hesitation and ran home to tell my parents what I spent my hard earned allowance on. They ignored my excitement and focused on the matter at hand. We were loosing money. I didn't care at the time. I was only 10. I crept up the steps to tell my sister Jennifer. I went into her room. She was crying about something. I didn't know what. Tears streamed down her pale face as she slowly hung up her bedroom phone and laid face down on her newly made bed. Black eyeliner stained her pink and white quilt without mercy. This was not a good time. I went outside and ran across the street to tell me friend, Sparky. Her face lit up when her perfect blue eyes locked of the green and brown turtle I held in my hands. Her blonde pony tail draped nicely over her shoulder. The sun exploded against her white bow that was placed gently on her head. We walked down to the abandoned high school field with no words and sat in the uncut grass, watching the turtle stagger back and fourth, fighting off tiny black crickets and little hopping gnats. I gazed at the turtle. She would be called Niji.
(Sorry the RP example is so long...I had a lot of fun with it! xD)
Branson
Branson

Back to top Go down

Nikki Shimmer! Empty Re: Nikki Shimmer!

Post by pach_peachz Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 am

Approved
pach_peachz
pach_peachz
Admin

https://campafterstoryrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down