Camp After Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samara Florize

2 posters

Go down

Samara Florize Empty Samara Florize

Post by Simon the Fighter Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Name: Samara Florize
Hair: black, short, like pager boy hair cut short, spikey, has electric blue streaks in it
Eyes: She wears a red contact lence on the one eye she has
Over all description: Incredibly punk. No visible scars.
God parent: Ares
Mortal parent: unimportant (she's dead)
Family: None
Education: On her second years of college at a medical school
Personality: She's kind, and a bit dark. But she does get angry sometimes, if you insult her friends
Talents: An amazing fighter, and an even better doctor
Residence:An appartment in New York City
Flaws: She smokes, and has only one eye
Pets:n/a
Powers: None
Life before Camp halfblood*: She had a rocky relationship with her mom, and got angry a lot. She came to CHB at 12, and lived there until she was 18. She still works as staff there.
RP example*: I walked down the street, brushing my hair out of my face, and sticking a cigarette in my mouth. I lit it, and leaned against a wall, watching life happen. I suddenly sniffed out blood. Being an Ares child, I was good at that. I turned to my right, and saw an ally way. I let out a puff of smoke, and walked down the ally. I saw a man with a cut hand, lying in the ally, beat up. I ran over to him, biting down so hard on the cigarette I almost broke it. The man pulled a knife from his belt with his good hand and got up slowly. "Give me your money," He said. I smirked, and let out a puff of smoke. "Sorry sir, you've messed with the wrong girl." I pulled my dagger, Ares, from thin air. "You see, I've battled against things worse than you can imagine. You could be target practice."
Simon the Fighter
Simon the Fighter

Back to top Go down

Samara Florize Empty Re: Samara Florize

Post by pach_peachz Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Approved (:
pach_peachz
pach_peachz
Admin

https://campafterstoryrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down