Camp After Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie is in da house!

2 posters

Go down

Pixie is in da house! Empty Pixie is in da house!

Post by Branson Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Name: Pixie Rama
Hair: Shaggy platinum blonde hair that almost falls over her eyes
Eyes: A mixture of bright green and crystal blue
Over all description: She's really tall and super skinny. She has a tight black shirt she likes to wear and skinny jeans, (which are normally a color) She has bandages that start at her wrists and end at her elbows and she has a black a lip ring.
God parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: Unknown
Family: She has no parents other then Hermes. Alexander and Drew are her foster brothers and Sparky is her foster sister
Education: None. After high school, she quit school
Personality: Proud, tough, obnoxious
Talents: Fighting, arguing, running. She's very agile. Lying.
Residence: Condo
Flaws: She thinks she's better then everyneon else. She's deaf in one ear.
Pets: Chiwawa (How ever you spell that) named Toki
Powers: Unknown
Life before Camp halfblood*: She lived in California for most of her life until she killed her parents. She ran away to Seattle to escape the cops. She was soon taken in by the Croferds. She delighted in torturing all of them, but mostly Alexander, the youngest boy.
RP example*: I ran into the woods. My feet were tough, but not tough enough. The sticks and thorns hurt terribly. Tears rolled down my cheeks because of the pain. Soon I was in the clearing. I looked back, but the cops her still after me. I saw the creek and dove in. It was freezing, but I couldn't risk it. I was running out of air. I sank further and further down. My vision began to fade. I used the rest of my strength to swim up. I jumped out of the creek. The cops were already gone, thank goodness. I panted, suddenly feeling so grateful for the air I normally took for granted. The ground was so warm. I shivered. A pair of black sneakers appeared in front of my eyes. I sighed. The cops found me, I was sure of it. But I was wrong. A pale hand reached down. I grabbed it. I inspected the boy who had helped me up. His dark blue hair fell over one of his green eyes.
"I'm Alexander...Are you okay?" his voice cracked slightly. It wasn't too long before I moved in with Alex. I loved breaking his bones.
Branson
Branson

Back to top Go down

Pixie is in da house! Empty Re: Pixie is in da house!

Post by pach_peachz Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:12 pm

lol approved.
pach_peachz
pach_peachz
Admin

https://campafterstoryrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down